Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From Dick and Betty Ward (my uncle and aunt), some insight on the current Wall Street & banking mess:


A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer,
'This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.'
The barber put a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then called the boy over and asked,

'Which do you want, son? ' The boy took the quarters and left the dollar.

'What did I tell you?' said the barber. 'That kid never learns!'

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store & says

'Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?'

The boy licked his cone and replied, 'Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over!'

No comments:

Post a Comment