Sunday, September 7, 2008

5133 Readings Chapters Progress

I've had some questions about our progress (or lack thereof) through the material in 5133 on Wednesday nights. Hurr. Ike might make that class even tougher.

What we're going to do, I think, is move ahead with the financial structure stuff and the review next class (this week if we're here) but I'm going to start covering the Chapter 10, 11 and 12 stuff regardless of where we get in the preliminary stuff. What I'm afraid of is that folks aren't reading ahead and working the problems in 10, 11 and 12, and 14 for that matter, and that stuff can be tough. Plus, when we get to it we'll fly through it as a review.

Please, please don't bog down with the readings. Read as much as you can, up through 16 if possible. As soon as you can -- you may even have to read it twice to understand it, I know that I did. I'm STILL learning stuff every time I read a chapter. Please work problems and read ahead and let me know if you have questions, regardless of how far we get in class each week. Otherwise, things are going to come pretty fast and furious in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment